Enjoy shopping, eating, and chillax around Bangkok
Welcome to Thailand! Here are the must-visit tourist attractions that you shouldn’t miss. Enjoy shopping, eating, and chillax around Bangkok. You must love this for sure.
• 8.00–10.00 hrs. Morning time is ideal to visit Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), the biggest and most beautiful temple in Bangkok. Wearing a shirt/ blouse with sleeves and trousers/ long skirts is mandatory in showing respect to the venue.
• 10.00-12.00 hrs. After the temple, we recommend visiting Jim Thompson Museum. Appreciate the beauty of the Thai-styled teak house, then move to Madame Tussauds Bangkok, at Siam Discovery, Fl. 4. Meet your dream superstars and celebrities, including Tony Ja, and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
• 12.00-14.00 hrs. Enjoy your lunch at Siam Center, Fl. 2. There are a variety of foodie choices, like Baan Ying Café, Thai teens’ favorite Thai restaurant; Audrey Café serving Thai, Western, and Fusion menus like Tom Yum Koong Baby Pizza, or Yenly Yours’ signature Mango Smoothie.
• 14.00–16.00 hrs. During the afternoon, let’s get relaxed at SEA LIFE Bangkok, Siam Paragon, B1, listed in the Top 8 Tourist Destinations of Chinese web search.
• 16.00-18.00 hrs. Last but not least, don’t miss shopping at Siam Paragon! Siam Paragon is an all-time-favorite and top-of-mind shopping destination for Chinese tourists, receiving world-class awards, such as Tripadvisor Traveler Choice 2022, and Best Luxury Shopping Mall 2022.
• Besides, there are many more facilities provided for Chinese tourists at Tourist Service Center, Siam Paragon, G Fl., as well as Tourist Cards with 5-30% Discounts at participating stores, foreign language interpreters*, and Personal Shopper Service** ready to recommend shops and products for you.
• More facilities include Lock Box Plus+, self-storage available at Siam Paragon, G Floor, near Bangkok Bank exit; Mobile Charging Kiosk, or Luggage Delivery Service to Suvanabhumi Airport available at Siam Paragon, G Floor, in front of South Elevator; and 7 Money Exchange Counters available.
• ONESIAM is located in downtown Bangkok and is easy to access by BTS sky train. No worries about heat or rain.
• The most important is that we offer VIZ Membership with various privileges. The payment is applied with Alipay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay, Mastercard, and VISA.
*Foreign language interpreter, pre-booking is required. Available in Chinese, English, and Spanish. Open daily, 10.00-22.00hrs. at Siam Paragon, G Floor, Tourist Ambassador Counter, Star Dome (near Bangkok Bank)
**Personal Shopper Service, reserved for Siam Kempinski Hotel guests and VIZ Black Cardholders, or any customers spending 300,000THB or more, who are nominated by participating hotels ONLY.