On 10 February 2024 at Parc Paragon, M floor, Siam Paragon
Siam Paragon Golden Prosperous Chinese New Year 2024 (Standing Ticket at Parc Paragon)
Siam Paragon Golden Prosperous Chinese New Year 2024
Join us as one of the 600 individuals who will celebrate Chinese New Year with two superstars of Thailand! Get up close with Gulf – Kanawut Traipipattanapong and Mai – Davika Hoorne, witness the dragon dance, and get a blessing for a prosperous and joyful year. Welcome the Year of Dragon at the “Siam Paragon Golden Prosperous Chinese New Year 2024” event.
On 10 February 2024 at Parc Paragon, M floor, Siam Paragon
Participate in the event from 5-6 February 2024, only!
- Opportunity 1 : Shop at participating stores in Siam Paragon, spend 2,000 Baht or more, and get 1 standing ticket*
*(limited to 250 privileges/day, totaling 500 privileges throughout the promotion.)
- Opportunity 2 : Exchange 50 ONESIAM Coins via ONESIAM SuperApp and get 1 standing ticket**
**(limited to 100 privileges/promotion)
*/**Limited to 1 privilege/person throughout the event via any channel.
Steps to Redeem
1. The privilege redemption period is from February 5, 2024, to February 6, 2024, limited to one privilege/person/campaign/across all channels.
(*Limited to 250 privileges/day for receipt redemption and
**Limited to 100 privileges throughout the promotion for privileges redeemed through the ONESIAM SuperApp.)
2. Privilege redemption can be done at the ONESIAM SuperApp booth on the 4th floor of Siam Paragon’s SCBX NEXT TECH from 11.00 AM to 10.00 PM, or until the privileges are fully redeemed, to participate in the scheduled activities.
*Conditions to present the receipt for redeeming privileges
- The purchaser’s name on the receipt must match the person redeeming the privilege.
- Privilege redemption must be done in person and cannot be delegated or transferred to others under any circumstances.
- Receipts for this promotion cannot be used to redeem other promotions within Siam Paragon.
- Present a receipt from participating stores within Siam Paragon of 2,000 THB or more on the same day of purchase to redeem a wristband at the ONESIAM SuperApp booth on the 4th floor of Siam Paragon’s Next Tech from 11.00 AM to 10.00 PM.
- Limited to 250 privileges/day, totaling 500 privileges throughout the promotion.
- Verify participating stores at the REDEMPTION point.
- The right to refuse participation is reserved for tax invoices/receipts issued in the name of the company, tax invoices/receipts without receipt numbers, electronic tax invoices/receipts, copies of receipts, purchase of one item with multiple separate receipts, receipts issued before the opening hours of the shopping center, receipts from non-participating stores, purchase of gift cards or store credit cards from various stores, receipts from online purchases, receipts with partial or full payment by credit note/account credit/payment on credit/store credit, prepayment for goods, partial or full payment for goods returned or exchanged, reservation receipts, partial payment for goods, and all types of deposit payments.
- The right to refuse participation is reserved for those who provide complete documentation, including receipts from participating stores, their ID card, credit card, and credit card sales slip (if payment is made by credit card), or proof of payment (if payment is made through other payment channels).
- Business owners, store employees, and employees of affiliated companies are not eligible to participate in any sales promotion within the company. The right to cancel the privilege redemption or to recall and suspend rewards is reserved in all cases if the specified conditions are found to be violated.
- In the event of product returns after redeeming promotional privileges, the shopping center reserves the right to cancel the aforementioned privilege redemption. Additionally, the center reserves the right to recall or suspend the rewards received without prior notification.
- In cases where it is found that the privileged recipient is not the actual purchaser indicated on the receipt, Siam Paragon reserves the right to cancel participation in the sales promotion or to cancel the redemption of rewards in all cases.
- For further inquiries, please contact ONESIAM CALL CENTER at 02-111-6161 email: email@example.com
**Conditions for Claiming Privileges on the ONESIAM SuperApp
- You can claim the voucher from February 1, 2024, to February 5, 2024, from 11.00 AM to 9.00 PM, or until 100 privileges are fully claimed.
- The voucher is valid from February 1, 2024, to February 5, 2024. You can present the voucher on the ONESIAM SuperApp to receive the wristband at the ONESIAM SuperApp booth on the 4th floor of Siam Paragon’s Next Tech from 11.00 AM to 10.00 PM.
- The privilege redemption reserves the right for the staff at the redemption point to be the only ones to use the voucher.
*/** Terms and Conditions for Participation:
- Limited to one privilege per person throughout the event (across all channels).
- Privilege recipients will receive the wristband and the entry sequence will be marked on the band, ranking from 1-600. The sequence is determined by a random draw after confirming the privilege. The privilege is reserved for individuals who present complete documentation in advance.
- The event will take place on Saturday, February 10, 2024. Participants with the wristband should stand by according to the sequence on the wristband to enter the event area from 4.00 PM to 5.00 PM at Parc Paragon, with the gates opening at 5.00 PM.
- Privilege recipients must present a wristband and either an ID card or a passport (for foreigners) to participate in the event.
- The name of the privileged recipient must match the name of the participant on the wristband and the ID card.
- In case the wristband is lost or damaged to the extent that the privilege cannot be verified, the company reserves the right to cancel participation.
- Participants must register for the privilege and join the event in person. Transferring, altering, and/or exchanging for cash, and/or exchanging for other rewards are strictly prohibited.
- Cameras for photography are allowed.
- Cheer signs or A4-sized cheer fabrics are allowed.
- Bringing foldable chairs, camera tripods, and selfie sticks to the event is prohibited.
- Gifting flowers or presents to the artists is not allowed.
- Bringing food into the event area is prohibited, except for bottled water.
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the company’s decision is final.
- Weapons or weapon-like items are not allowed within the shopping center area.
- Internal disputes are strictly prohibited. In case of any disturbances or disagreements, the organizers reserve the right to immediately escort individuals out of the area.
- Please take care of and safeguard your property. The event organizers are not responsible for any loss.
- Please maintain the cleanliness of the surrounding area.
- Rewards cannot be changed, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- The company reserves the right to change the event duration, participation methods, prizes, and conditions without prior notice.
- The company reserves the right to change, modify, and/or adjust the mechanisms and methods of this event, as well as the terms and conditions and other related aspects of the rewards, at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
- Conditions are as determined by the company.
- For the benefit of participants, participants agree to grant clear consent to the company to collect and use user data for marketing, public relations, communication, statistics, notifications, or information sent through the screen of mobile devices, email, Short Message Service (SMS), and Multimedia Message Service (MMS). Data collection and usage will be carried out through cookies, cache files, other tracking software, Line programs, or user-provided information.
- The company reserves the right to use the names, images, and other information of prize recipients for public relations purposes without any compensation and prior notice.